Peeled Salted Peanuts 25/29
Peanuts are a highly nutritious food. They are rich in monounsaturated fats and antioxidants, components that help prevent cardiovascular diseases , since they regulate blood cholesterol levels , lowering bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol. Caliber 25/29
- It is a very nutritious food.
- Its high sulfur content makes peanuts a disinfectant for the respiratory tract.
- The peanut acts as an antioxidant of cell membranes due to its contribution of vitamin E.
- 50 g. of peanuts cover a quarter of the daily protein needs.
- Its percentage of magnesium helps to correctly synthesize the proteins it offers us.
- In moderate portions it is recommended during pregnancy due to its folic acid content.
- Helps fight excess cholesterol.